[Ubuntu Chicago] Ubuntu Chicago 10.10 Release Party

swoody swoody at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 9 21:47:11 GMT 2010

Well, my schedule changed just this past week. I'm now going to be working
Sunday nights instead of Saturday, so I won't be able to make it to this one
:(

Micah, have you tried out portable versions of browsers? I use them at work
since they don't require Administrator rights to "install":
Firefox- obviously <http://portableapps.com/support/firefox_portable>
Iron browser - Chromium with raised security and
privacy<http://www.srware.net/en/software_srware_iron_download.php>

- Woody