[Ubuntu Chicago] Full Time Job Openings

Samir Faci samir at esamir.com
Tue Jun 29 15:20:26 BST 2010

By... convention we (luni) ask people to flag posts with [job] which
get moderated.  A few slip by.

The job is fine, just not overly technical.. windows, linux, or mac.
I think the intended audience for that job, is a bit younger then most
of the lurkers of this list.

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 8:56 AM, W. Scott Lockwood III
<scott at guppylog.com> wrote:
> But why pull punches? Things like this are why the LUNI list flags all
> posts with 'Job' in the title for moderation.
>
> On Tue, 2010-06-29 at 08:34 -0500, manchicken wrote:
>>
>> Way to pull the punches :)
>>
>> --
>> ~ Mike Stemle, Jr.
>>
>> On Jun 28, 2010, at 22:54, Richard JOHNSON <nixternal at ubuntu.com>
>> wrote:

>> works for a staffing company and they have a couple full time
>> positions open. Please call him ASAP today if you are interested.
>> >
>> > I appreciate the heads up, however I think if you were to present a
>> job
>> > opportunity on this list, it would be Linux based.

>> Office
>> know
>> >
>> > In other words, you are looking for high school kids, this is why I
>> don't
>> > like seeing Windows job ads here, because seriously, a 3rd grader
>> could do
>> > this job.

Samir Faci
*insert title*
fortune | cowsay -f /usr/share/cows/tux.cow