[Ubuntu Chicago] Full Time Job Openings

Richard JOHNSON nixternal at ubuntu.com
Tue Jun 29 04:54:18 BST 2010

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 03:16:17PM -0500, Robert Stolorz wrote:
> Hey guys,
> I might have something you might be interested. A friend of mine works for a staffing company and they have a couple full time positions open. Please call him ASAP today if you are interested.

I appreciate the heads up, however I think if you were to present a job
opportunity on this list, it would be Linux based.

>    * Must have familiarity with Windows XP, Windows 2000 is a plus
>    * Candidates must have a basic to intermediate knowledge of Office
>      2007, Outlook, PowerPoint, and most importantly Excel (must know
>      more than the average person calling the help desk): GroupWise
>      e-mail support a plus.

In other words, you are looking for high school kids, this is why I don't
like seeing Windows job ads here, because seriously, a 3rd grader could do
this job.

--
 Name|  Richard JOHNSON
Title|  Developer
Email|  nixternal at ubuntu.com
GnuPG|  3578 0981 A21D D662 2A96  7623 F4C1 838C D8C4 4738