[Ubuntu Chicago] Full Time Job Openings

Robert Stolorz robert at feratechinc.com
Thu Jun 24 21:16:17 BST 2010

Hey guys,
I might have something you might be interested. A friend of mine works for a staffing company and they have a couple full time positions open. Please call him ASAP today if you are interested.

His name is Paul*630-725-4739*

*Alexian Brothers needs 3 additional Level 1 Help Desk representatives*.
The 3 people we have there now are doing a great job and they are moving
them onto the hospital floors for desk side support. Two of the three
people we have there now are referrals and I'm hoping we can come up
with a couple more before Thursday.

They are looking to get people started ASAP. They can start with drug
screen and background pending.

    * Looking for three (3) Level I Help Desk candidates to start as
      soon as Thursday 6/24.
    * They anticipate the project to go through the end of October--
      this could change as the project progresses.
    * Candidates will spend the first week training with the Manager
    * Candidates will be taking Level I calls, triaging, documenting and
      opening a ticket in Numara Footprints and escalating to Level II
      if they can not resolve the issue
    * Must have familiarity with Windows XP, Windows 2000 is a plus
    * Candidates must have a basic to intermediate knowledge of Office
      2007, Outlook, PowerPoint, and most importantly Excel (must know
      more than the average person calling the help desk): GroupWise
      e-mail support a plus.
    * Great communication skills; Must be able to walk callers through a
      solution over the phone -- remote access capability will be limited
    * Candidates will be spending 100% of their day taking phone calls
      and documenting tickets and must be very comfortable in this role
    * Regular volume of calls is 175-200 calls a day between existing
      staff (3-5 people), but increased call volume is expected.
    * Hours: 8:30am-5pm for training week, Help Desk operates from
      6:30am-6:30pm and candidates must be flexible with start time.
      Most likely to start at 6:30am or 7am.
    * Eight (8) hour work day with a 30 minute lunch (cafeteria onsite
      or brown bag it).  No anticipated overtime.

*Pay = $14 - 16 / hour *