[Ubuntu Chicago] Ubuntu Chicago Bike Ride - July 18

dennis.coonich at comcast.net dennis.coonich at comcast.net
Tue Jul 13 18:33:35 BST 2010

Thanks for the info..

Dennis

----- Original Message -----
From: "Wayne Schneidman" <wayne.schneidman at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 11:44:16 AM
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu Chicago] Ubuntu Chicago Bike Ride - July 18

The Fox river bike path is awesome. When my legs were good I used to drive all the way from Bolingbrook out to the Fox River to ride my bike. I wish I could join you guys but the quadriceps on both legs are very compromised. Usually I started out on Butterfield heading north on the east side of the river. Then somewhere in Batavia, where they have some excellent places to get refreshments then I would head back south on the west side of the river.