[Ubuntu Chicago] [Fwd: Fwd: Global Jam - March 26-28]

swoody swoody at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 24 19:10:02 GMT 2010

Dray,

You bring up a good point that I nearly forgot. It has been mentioned
that the weekend of March 26-28 is Spring Break for many of our
college students. I know I may not be able to attend either if we hold
it that weekend - I may be camping in Kentucky. This will definitely
be an issue we need to figure out now or at our meeting.

-Woody