[Ubuntu Chicago] Reminder: Next Team Meeting - Monday, March 1st

swoody swoody at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 24 18:37:51 GMT 2010

Just wanted to send out a reminder to everyone that our next IRC team
meeting is this *upcoming* Monday (the 1st)!! Mark it on your
calendars, subscribe to and bookmark the meetings wiki [1] and make
sure you clear your schedule :)

There's not much on the agenda as of right now. If anyone has any
topics they'd like to bring up, please feel free to add it to the wiki
page.

Thanks again to everyone who came last month - I'm hoping to see an
even bigger turn-out this month!

- Woody

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ChicagoTeam/Meetings