[Ubuntu Chicago] How can we improve our events??

Draycen DeCator ddecator at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 01:54:19 GMT 2010

Thanks Steve,

I agree that it would probably be best to have a wide range of different
events, including a mix of online and in-person. I'm not 100% on passing out
CDs in random areas...but I like the BWW idea. I would like to see some more
official events so I will be more motivated to help you all out with
specific things, or just get to know everyone more.

Dray