[Ubuntu Chicago] Website Place Holder.

Montel Edwards mde at monteledwards.us
Wed Feb 3 00:05:26 GMT 2010

Thanks though, but Mike has already made a replica of tburke.us for me.

It would be nice though to view what you've got too.
Just something very minimal, white, and clean.
Small and quick to load also. I need the picture at
http://mjgreenwood79.byethost16.com/ also to be on it.

Please use as little GIMP as possible, I would like HTML so i can
change it around