[Ubuntu Chicago] Ubuntu-Chicago project - the Packaging Guide

Richard JOHNSON nixternal at ubuntu.com
Wed Dec 1 06:15:17 GMT 2010

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 07:59:26PM -0600, Jim Campbell wrote:
> Yeah, getting together to plan this out and work on it would be great. If
> it's not too much trouble for people to get into the city, I know of a great
> coffee shop on the North side that has a medium-sized mostly-closed-off
> room, is open 24 hours, and has great wifi.  http://goo.gl/Qs8vM
>
> It is a bit far North, though.  That's the one downside.
>
> I would be up for meeting at another place - we could even meet at someone's
> house, really.
>
> Would people be up for meeting either this weekend or next?

This weekend would probably be a little tough for me, though I could try. I
would hate to commit and not be able to make it though. Man, that is far
north side. There is like no easy way to that place via the west side </ice
cube>.

--
 Name|  Richard JOHNSON
Title|  Developer
Email|  nixternal at ubuntu.com
GnuPG|  3578 0981 A21D D662 2A96  7623 F4C1 838C D8C4 4738