[Ubuntu Chicago] Ohio Linux Fest - registration deadline approaching

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 23:17:02 BST 2010

Hi All,

So far we have myself, Dan, Kamil, Asher and Cathy who are going to go to go
to Ohio Linux Fest for the weekend of September 10, 11, and 12.
Registration closes on Wednesday.  Do we have any other interested parties?
I know that some of you said that you were thinking about it.

Information on the event is here: http://www.ohiolinux.org/

Right now we have one car set to go, and we have another car available.  We
are good with hotel rooms.  A few more people would make the weekend totally
economically viable and would add 2 or 3 more levels of fun.

Hope you can make it,

Jim