[Ubuntu Chicago] Ohio Linux Fest

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 18:49:13 BST 2010

Hi All,

In case you weren't aware - Ohio Linux fest is coming up.  It will be the
weekend of September 11-13, and I thought I'd see if others were interested
in going.  It's in Columbus, and I'm planning to head over sometime during
the day on Friday - driving back sometime on Sunday.

As for topics - the schedule is still being finalized, but it looks pretty
good so far, particularly for those who are a little on the newer-end of
Linux experience.  There's a sweet, sweet talk about documentation scheduled
for Saturday.  You all should go just for that.  You should bring your
moms.

Anyway, let me know if you're interested in going.  : )

Jim

http://ohiolinux.org/