[Ubuntu Chicago] Mailing list administration

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 18:53:06 BST 2010

Hi All,

For a while I've been set as one of the ubu-chicago mailing list admins,
allowing me to remove spammers from the list, and push through valid emails
from people who aren't members on the list, but who want to send us an
email.

Both of these tasks are very rare (for example, we have non-member emails
set to be automatically deleted after about 5 days), and this hardly takes
up any of my time, but I thought I'd see if someone else would want this
responsibility.

I would nominate nhandler, swoody, or micahg for this, but I know there are
others whose name escapes me.  If you'd like to handle this, please just let
me know.

Jim

P.S.  Although I'm not actively participating in the loco, I'll still try to
make it out to the occasional event or jam.  : )