[Ubuntu Chicago] Global Jam

Drew Bodker dbodker at txrxio.net
Thu Sep 10 22:23:53 BST 2009

How many people usually show up to these events?  Do you think more
than 20?

I can secure our "Community Room" at WBEZ on Sunday from 11am until
10pm.  WBEZ Chicago Public Radio is located on Navy Pier.  Parking at
the Pier is $24 for the day but Public Transport is fairly easy.

The space has network access, a large projector and podium/audio
reinforcement for anyone that wants to present.  We also have around
15 tables that can be set up to accommodate small and larger groups.
The private patio would be  nice for lunch, hanging out, smoke breaks.

I can't do the whole weekend and any more than 20 people and I would
need to hire some security to keep my employer happy.  If this sounds
like a viable option, let me know and I'll start working out the
details.

Cheers,

/drew