[Ubuntu Chicago] Presentation topics for the 9.10 release party

Steve Woodruff swoody at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 28 22:20:49 GMT 2009

Well you guys have my input already :)
I'd be willing to do a presentation on the Folding at Home project. Other than
that, I think it would be a great idea to have a presentation on the new
features in Karmic X/K/Ubuntu. I also think it would be great to hear from
some new faces, possibly with a 'How I utilize Ubuntu at work' presentation
like Jim has suggested.

--
Steve Woodruff
swoody at ubuntu.com
swoody on FreeNode
- A morning without coffee is like something without something else...