[Ubuntu Chicago] Social Activities

Steve Woodruff swoody at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 28 02:10:40 GMT 2009

Well, as mentioned, I think it would be a good idea. Kind of getting to hang
out with every, and just shoot the breeze.

I think it would also be nice idea if the group wanted to attend outings
together - maybe *nix events, free software events, tech events, etc. etc.
Would be really cool to show the world a nice, strong Chicago Loco team!

--
Steve Woodruff
swoody at ubuntu.com
swoody on FreeNode
- A morning without coffee is like something without something else...