[Ubuntu Chicago] Chicago Loco Karmic Release Party! - Saturday, Nov. 14th

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 04:16:50 GMT 2009

Thanks, Steve!

On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 9:55 PM, Steve Woodruff
<lets.get.sushi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well ladies and gents, with 9.10 Karmic Koala due to be released later this
> week, it's about that time again...
> That's right - the Chicago Loco is proud to host the Karmic Release Party!
> Who: The Chicago Loco Team and *ANYONE* who is interested in joining us for
> the event! What: Karmic Koala Release Party! Where: Illinois Institute of
> Technology's Institute of Design
> 350 North La Salle Street
> 2nd Floor
> Chicago, Illinois 60654

I will be there!  I'm willing to coordinate on food / drink.  If
anyone has any requests, please feel free to bring them up.

We should coordinate on presenters, too.  Would anyone like to give a
talk?  It would be nice to see some presenters who haven't previously
given talks.