[Ubuntu Chicago] Ubuntu Chicago Release Party

Ryan Moss ry.ryno27 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 16:53:20 BST 2009

If it is down there I will take the Metra line. Union station is less than 10 blocks away, or I "could" drive but cheaper and less hassel. I agree that there was not a huge turnout at the bug jam because location. I would suggest it again but more people would probably show up downtown, partly because of public transportation.

Ryan(rr72)