[Ubuntu Chicago] Fwd: Chicago Linux User Group October Meeting

Kevin Harriss special.kevin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 22:01:46 BST 2009

Hi Guys,

I just thought you might be interested in this. The Chicago LUG will
be screening RiP! A Remix Manifesto this Saturday. The film discusses
the impact of copyright and copyleft on the music industry. If you
find this topic interesting I would encourage you to attend. I have
heard that this film is a really good documentary. Feel free to pass
this information along to anyone else you feel might be interested.

Kevin