[Ubuntu Chicago] Jam

r_a_smith3530 at sbcglobal.net r_a_smith3530 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 2 14:18:46 BST 2009

I agree with what you've mentioned regarding us "first-timers." I've never been to one of these before, and would really like to help out, but am not sure how, so any direction would be most helpful.

Oh yes, I am not a programmer (trying to learn as time permits), and I have done systems support, but in a Windows environment. I am a decent writer, so maybe that would be a direction I could take.

I'll see all of you there!

Rob Smith