[Ubuntu Chicago] Jam

Corey Gallon corey at coreygallon.com
Fri Oct 2 05:54:49 BST 2009

Fellows,

There seems to be some tension over potential scrutiny for the neophytes among us.  As a relative newcomer to the Ubuntu community, I can relate to these concerns.  Rest easy with the assurance that you are in good hands.  This is what Ubuntu is all about!  You're making the effort to participate -- rest assured that your efforts will be met by those of more experienced 'nixers who will help acclimate you to the process.

Richard, Nate, Jim, et al. -- I think that these recent emails bespeak the need for one or more relatively introductory sessions re contributing to Ubuntu.  It seems clear that such presentations would set at ease those among us who feel anxiety over the depth of our involvement in Ubuntu thus far.  Could we possibly secure a position on the agenda for these discussions?

Cheers,

*cg ("captivus")