[Ubuntu Chicago] Jam

Steve Woodruff lets.get.sushi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 05:42:22 BST 2009

Ryan,

I agree with you about the 'Jam-noob' stuff. This is my first Jam... Heck,
my first Loco event of any kind. I'd really find it useful if there was
something to ease us social-noobs into the process, and go over exactly what
goes on.

As it has also been some time since I've done any kind of triaging/bug work,
I think it would also be great if we could do a really quick refresher type
course to make sure everyone has at least a basic understanding of what it
is we'll be doing. I'm not talking about taking up too much time with this,
as I wouldn't want it to detract from the main event and more advanced
topics, but just something short and quick. I would also understand if I'm
the only person there who isn't really familiar with this stuff, and you
guys don't want to go over everything just for me. I'm a fast learner, and
will catch up quickly.

--
Steve Woodruff
swoody on FreeNode
lets.get.sushi at gmail.com
- A morning without coffee is like something without something else...