[Ubuntu Chicago] Jam

Ryan Moss ry.ryno27 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 05:24:08 BST 2009

Will there be food/drinks? I am unsure of the room policy at the library. There is a place to eat there but not sure what everyone wants. It is schaumburg so there is practicly any kind of food one can dream.

I hope there will be something for people who have never been to a jam before :-P Do you need help setting up? As living a few mins away, I feel obligated to assist.
Ryan