[Ubuntu Chicago] Looking for Entry-level position in Chicagoland area

W. Scott Lockwood III scott at guppylog.com
Sat Nov 7 17:59:37 GMT 2009

And yet, we avoid RHEL and derivatives like the plague, and have in
excess of 300+ Debian and Ubuntu servers.

There are lots of people out there using something other than RHEL and
the like. There are lots using something that isn't RHEL OR Debian, for
that matter.

W. Scott Lockwood III <scott at guppylog.com>
LRSE Hosting