[Ubuntu Chicago] [ChicagoLinux] Looking for Entry-level position in Chicagoland area

Jamesha Fisher jamfish728 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 01:09:17 GMT 2009

Steve,

Depending on your year and if you have a summer, I'd suggest trying to a
Google Internship. I worked as an IT Field Tech during my Junior year, and
not only did it give me lots of experience, but I also got my foot in the
door a lot of places I wouldn't have been able to post-graduation(especially
in this economy).

--
Jamesha "JamFish" Fisher