[Ubuntu Chicago] Presentation topics for the 9.10 release party

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 16:11:57 GMT 2009

Hey Harsh,

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 3:36 PM, Harsh Singh <hisingh1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> presentation request:
> opera's new browser Unity supposedly threatens cloud computing. A brief
> intro on that and some of its features would be cool.

Thanks for your note.  I'm not too familiar with Opera's Unity project.  I
think that this might make a decent topic for a lightning talk at a later
meeting, but with Opera being closed-source, I'm not sure it would be the
best fit for a presentation at the release party.

If you have anything else you'd like to hear about for the release party,
feel free to share it.  Thanks very much,

Jim