[Ubuntu Chicago] Ubuntu user

Richard JOHNSON nixternal at ubuntu.com
Sun May 10 05:50:48 BST 2009

On Sat, May 09, 2009 at 10:49:35PM -0500, Naveen wrote:
> Richard,
> 	I have been using Ubuntu for a little over 2 yrs, and until now I was
> just a consumer, with my contribution for ubuntu being almost nil. I
> would like to get involved in the Chicago local Community group and get
> to know the other people involved.
> 	Can you include me also in any group mails, you send along?

Hey Naveen!

I am copying the Ubuntu Chicago LoCo team mailing list. If you are
interested in getting involved with the group, I would suggest that you
join our mailing list.

Once you have joined up and confirmed, you can then send messages to the
list just like you would email. The email address is
ubuntu-us-chicago at lists.ubuntu.com.

We would really enjoy it if you were to join up and get involved. Also
check out the following pages:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ChicagoTeam
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-chicago

Thanks for contacting me!

--
 Name|  Richard JOHNSON
Title|  Developer
Email|  nixternal at ubuntu.com
GnuPG|  9554 2BCC 3AA2 3898 0939  56E7 3EC9 A39D 2E2C 0124