[Ubuntu Chicago] Mailing list configuration

Richard A. Johnson nixternal at ubuntu.com
Sat Mar 14 16:24:35 GMT 2009

On Saturday 14 March 2009 07:41:26 Nathan Handler wrote:
[...]
and easier on people who don't check their headers prior to sending. That's
why I love KMail and Mutt, the 2 greatest email clients on the face of this
planet :)

I have gone ahead and changed the reply-to to the list, so it should work
starting with this message. Thanks!

--
 Name|  Richard JOHNSON
Title|  Developer
Email|  nixternal at ubuntu.com
GnuPG|  9554 2BCC 3AA2 3898 0939  56E7 3EC9 A39D 2E2C 0124