[Ubuntu Chicago] Event to distribute 9.04 CD's?

Nathan Handler nhandler at ubuntu.com
Tue Jun 2 05:14:53 BST 2009

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 6:46 PM, Jim Campbell <jwcampbell at gmail.com> wrote:
> Was thinking . . . we should have some kind of event to distribute some of
> the 9.04 CD's. Perhaps we could discuss this as a tag-along to the first
> key-signing / packaging jam event.  I'm experiencing a bit of post-lunch
> sleepiness, so I don't have anything in mind at the moment, but I had
> thought about this once or twice before, so just wanted to toss this out
> there as a reminder.

I think bringing them to the jam events would be a good idea. I am
sure that we will have plenty of new and old users alike who would be
interested in the CDs (whether to keep or to distribute elsewhere). If
we want to have an install fest, it might be better to organize this
separately. However, either way, I think it is important that we
distribute some of these CDs.

Nathan