[Ubuntu Chicago] Event to distribute 9.04 CD's?

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 19:46:45 BST 2009

Hi All,

Was thinking . . . we should have some kind of event to distribute some of
the 9.04 CD's. Perhaps we could discuss this as a tag-along to the first
key-signing / packaging jam event.  I'm experiencing a bit of post-lunch
sleepiness, so I don't have anything in mind at the moment, but I had
thought about this once or twice before, so just wanted to toss this out
there as a reminder.

If anyone has any ideas for places or events where we may want to distribute
some CD's, please feel free to share them. Thanks!

Jim