[Ubuntu Chicago] Doc Jam - Postponed - (was Re: Doc jam dec XX)

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 17:09:13 GMT 2009

Hi All,

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 10:20 AM, Steve Woodruff <swoody at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Any final word on the Doc Jam? I was going to create a notice in the
> Illinois sub-forum for those who may use the forums, and not the mailing
> list - hopefully try to get some new faces aboard. I'm not going to be able
> to make it this weekend, but really wish I could. As always, the holiday
> season has been quite busy for me and I have no doubt this will keep up into
> the new year.
>
> -Steve Woodruff
>
> On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 7:18 PM, Robert Smith <r_a_smith3530 at sbcglobal.net
> > wrote:
>
>> I could go either way on this.

I really apologize, but I'm going to need to bow out this weekend, and I
think it would be best if we postponed the meeting until the start of the
new year.  I've been having to work really late nights, and will likely have
to work some over the weekend.  I still need to do some shopping, too.  : )

Let's pick a date to meet, though.  To make things easier, we'll use Doodle.
 Just click on the link below and mark the date(s) that you would be
available for the documentation jam.  If you have any trouble with the site
(you don't need an account), just let us know.

http://doodle.com/ifrw63w2r7mx5gx5

Jim