[Ubuntu Chicago] Doc Jam - December 19th - (was Re: Doc jam dec 12?)

Steve Woodruff swoody at ubuntu.com
Thu Dec 17 16:20:40 GMT 2009

Any final word on the Doc Jam? I was going to create a notice in the
Illinois sub-forum for those who may use the forums, and not the mailing
list - hopefully try to get some new faces aboard. I'm not going to be able
to make it this weekend, but really wish I could. As always, the holiday
season has been quite busy for me and I have no doubt this will keep up into
the new year.

-Steve Woodruff