[Ubuntu Chicago] Doc Jam - December 19th - (was Re: Doc jam dec 12?)

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 15:50:37 GMT 2009

Hi All,

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 11:11 PM, Jim Campbell <jwcampbell at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 12:02 PM, <r_a_smith3530 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>> I would like to know this as well. The more advance notice I have, the
>> better chance that I can make it.

I just wanted to follow-up on this.  I've checked-in with Richard via IRC,
and he would be able to attend this, and I will also be able to attend.  If
others plan to attend, please add your info to the wiki.

I've added some info to the wiki, but would appreciate some help in adding
more info to it.  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ChicagoTeam/Meetings

Thanks, all,

Jim