[Ubuntu Chicago] what is freenode.chat?

Montel Edwards mde at monteledwards.com
Fri Aug 7 13:53:41 BST 2009

In my opinion, the best client is XChat because it is very straghtforward,
and easy to use.

Julie,
If you would just install Xchat, either by using the command 'sudo apt-get
install xchat' or by going into "add or remove programs" application. Then,
just fire it up, and where it says servers, just click on Ubuntu Servers.

Once you are in, make sure you do
/join #ubuntu-chicago :_)