[Ubuntu Chicago] Fwd: A message from someone interested in Chicago Drupal Meet Up Group

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 14 02:42:15 BST 2009

Ah, awesome.  :)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matthew Lechleider <matthew at lechleider.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 8:40 PM
Subject: Re: A message from someone interested in Chicago Drupal Meet Up
Group
To: jwcampbell at gmail.com

Jim,

I think it would be great for us to work together.  I will spread the word
about the event on a few of our sites.

What else can we do?  What is the next step?  Does Ubuntu-Chicago have a
Drupal website?

Maybe we met at Flourish?  I was sitting at the Drupal table all weekend
with long hair.

btw....I have run Ubuntu on my laptop for a few years and am a big fan.

-Matthew at Lechleider.com