[Ubuntu Chicago] Chicago GLUG Ghost Tour

Kevin Harriss special.kevin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 18:37:37 BST 2008

Hey all,

With this talk of Ubuntu Chicago activities I would like to welcome
the Ubuntu Chicago members to attend a Ghost Tour with the Chicago
Linux User Group.  We are going on Friday, Oct 24th @ 7pm.  We are
meeting at Goose Island Brew Pub (1800 N. Clybourn, Chicago IL) and I
suggest people arrive by 6:30pm.  The cost of the tour is $39 a person
and its a 4 hour tour of Chicago haunted places.  During the tour
there are 2 stops at some haunted pubs of Chicago.  The bus is a
luxury tour bus that seats 22 people so if you are interested please
RSVP[1] as soon as possible.  If you don't RSVP I can't promise there
will be a spot for you if you just show up on Friday.  If you have any
questions feel free to ask me off or on list.

[1] http://anyvite.com/events/home/ngsb8rxzhh/chicago-ghost-tour

Kevin

--
- specialKevin