[Ubuntu Chicago] UBUNTU HARDY CDS ARE IN

Eddie Martinez eddiemartinez at gmail.com
Fri May 9 20:14:45 BST 2008

HEY ALL, CAPS LOCKS IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL. :P Just kidding.

I received the Hardy 8.04 cds from Canonical yesterday, and Aaron Taddei
picked up a bunch today for his trip to Cambodia/Singapore. He will be
spreading the love of Linux all over Asia for us.  As it stands I have:

13              Ubuntu Desktop 64 bit 8.04 LTS
130            Ubuntu Desktop 8.04 LTS
10              Ubuntu Server 8.04 64 bit
30              Ubuntu Server 8.04 LTS
10              Edubuntu add on cds
24              Kubuntu 8.04 (kde 3.5.9)
9                 Kubuntu 8.04 64 bit (kde 3.5.9)
44               Kubuntu KDE4 Remix

If you want any, please feel free to ask away. I will be bringing them to
the next meeting as well.

-Eddie Martinez