[Ubuntu Chicago] Fwd: Flourish 2008

Chad Sutton chadarius at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 21:48:20 GMT 2008

OK awesome! I will be at church for Maunday-Thursday services so I won't
be able to attend. But I'll be able to bring at least one laptop running
Ubuntu. I'll also bring a long extension cord and a surge protector. I
have a ton of equipment so if you guys need something else specifically
email me and I will probably have it. I can even get a projector if you
want something larger for demos and stuff.

Chad Sutton
csutton at chadarius.com