[Ubuntu Chicago] Ubuntu

Nathan Handler nathan.handler at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 21:31:27 BST 2008

You might also consider trying the Alternate CD.You can download the
alternate cd here (http://www.ubuntu.com/GetUbuntu/download). Just be sure
to check the check box saying that you want the Alternate CD.

Another option is to request a free cd from shipit (
https://shipit.ubuntu.com/). It will take several weeks to receive the disk,
but it is 100% free. This will guarantee that the iso was burnt correctly to
the disk.