[Ubuntu Chicago] Global Bug Jam participation?

Eddie Martinez eddiemartinez at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 17:42:08 BST 2008

Hey all, I've been busy hanging out and not doing much of anything, when im
not busy busy at work. I down for this, and I need to get my head back in
the game.

-eddie

On Sun, Jun 8, 2008 at 11:01 AM, Richard A. Johnson <nixternal at kubuntu.org>
wrote:

> On Sunday 08 June 2008, Jim Campbell wrote:
> | Hi All,
> |
> | I wanted to see if people would be interested in participating in the
> | Global Bug Jam [1].  It seems like something that would be pretty easy to
> | set up. Maybe we could have it out at COD or else see if HostedLabs or
> | IIT/IoD might be willing to host us here in the city.
>
> Lets shoot for the city if possible. I don't know how much longer my ties
> to COD
> will be at this point. I will continue going to the LUG meetings, but I
> don't
> know if I will still be an officer. However, I am sure that Carolyn
> England,
> the new advisor for the CODLUG, would be happy to host us if we needed a
> venue.
>
> | Freddy and Nixternal, do you think you could make it to that event if we
> | got it scheduled?  It would be good to have some bug-triage pros
> involved.
>
> Count me in! I already told Eddie that we need to get involved in this. I
> am
> already scheduled to be the proxy between Kubuntu and KDE for the global
> bug
> jam. Jim has Xubuntu and Xfce covered. It would be nice to find an Ubuntu
> Gnome
> person with a good amount of bug triaging experience to also get involved.
> know Gnometards are hard to find around here :P If we could cover the 3
> main
> desktop environments, we could breakout into groups.
>
> Anyways, lets get the ball rolling on this, once we have a solid venue we
> can
> work out the details.
>
> --
> Richard A. Johnson
> nixternal at kubuntu.org
> GPG Key: 0x2E2C0124

Encryption Key (GPG PID): 19983D83
This has been an Eddie Martinez production.
<Please exit in an orderly fashion>