[Ubuntu Chicago] Informal Ubuntu hackfests

W. Scott Lockwood III scott at guppylog.com
Mon Jul 28 13:46:18 BST 2008

FYI, I have managed to get our expert on making Debian packages to agree
to teach the basics of this process, not this Thursday, but next. We'll
be starting at 6:30 as usual, we're also still able to meet this
Thursday as well, as usual also. Anyone interested is welcome to attend,
and I'll be making a larger announcement to the community at large to
see who also is interested in this as well.

--
W. Scott Lockwood III           CashNetUSA
IT Compliance Analyst           200 W. Jackson Blvd #2400