[Ubuntu Chicago] Informal Ubuntu hackfests

Daniel Schobel dschobel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 05:44:52 BST 2008

Quick question:  I've been a long time Ubuntu user but never hacked on
any OSS (but I do write code for a living).

Would it be alright if I showed up and checked out the cool things
everyone's working on to try and find a project to join or are there
better ways to go about getting your feet wet in OSS development?

Daniel