[Ubuntu Chicago] Informal Ubuntu hackfests

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 24 01:21:09 BST 2008

Hi Lee,

Unfortunately for this case, I think it would be better to be able to work
on something with a PC.  These are going to be pretty informal, but I'm
going to be working on plans for the Xubuntu website and working on Xubuntu
documentation.

I'm sure others will have other things that they're working on.

Jim