[Ubuntu Chicago] Informal Ubuntu hackfests

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 21 19:35:34 BST 2008

Hi All,

With the development cycle for Intrepid heating up, would people be
interested in getting together on a weeknight or weekend day to hack on
Ubuntu?  I know there's some stuff that I need to get going on, and it would
be good to be able to bounce ideas off of other people.

We could get together at a cafe or at someone's house - just some place with
free wifi, and enough space and relative quiet to talk.  I wouldn't say that
the place would have to be free as in beer, but cheap or super-cheap would
be preferred.

Jim

P.S.  We could also just meet up as part of the Chicago Lug's, "Programming
Tonight."  That would be an option, too.