[Ubuntu Chicago] Install 8.04 as Xen Guest

Francisco cyan255 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 04:49:27 BST 2008

whoops sent out my original post wrong...

Have you seen:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/218126  ?

Also see what happens booting/installing hardy minimal cd
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Installation/MinimalCD

also take a look at this tute for details (yes I know its Open Solaris
as Dom0, but the Ubuntu part is relevant) According to this it's a bug
with the Hardy networking as shown above:
http://opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=62436&tstart=15

good luck,

Francisco