[Ubuntu Chicago] Meeting locations

Kevin Harriss special.kevin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 16:04:14 BST 2008

Jim,

I updated the info about the Institute of Design and added some notes.
Another place to check out is Fixx, they are offering to host the next
Chicago Python User Group meeting.  The have wifi available with
purchase but for a large group they might waive that policy.  Also they
don't have a projector or screen but do have a small stage area with a
sound system.

I think a benefit would be to list must have items for a meeting
location along with some things that would be nice.

Kevin