[Ubuntu Chicago] Hardy release partay

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 21:00:11 BST 2008

Hi All,

I'm glad to report that I've reserved a room at Goose Island Brew Pub (1800
N. Clyborn, Chicago, Illinois) for Saturday, April 26th.  The release party
will start at 2pm, and run until about 5pm.  You don't have to be 21 to
enter.  We can do something else afterward if there is interest, but that is
our plan for Goose Island.

As for costs, there is a food and drink minimum of $300 for the group (~$15
per person if we get 20 people), but I don't think we'll have difficulty in
meeting that.  I'll chip in $50 toward the cause.  We will be able to order
off of the menu (so people can get buffalo burgers if they want them :-)).

Please RSVP on the wiki if you intend to make it.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ChicagoTeam/Meetings

The Hardy Heron development cycle has been a good one, so let's celebrate
our efforts!  I look forward to seeing everyone there.

Jim