[Ubuntu Chicago] Hardy release partay

Michael D. Stemle, Jr. manchicken at notsosoft.net
Wed Apr 9 19:31:49 BST 2008

I'll have one here at manchicken's house of hack if anybody in the
downstate area is interested.  Worst comes to worse we could all hit up
Crane Alley in Urbana for beers, or Buffalo Wildwings in Savoy.  Buffalo
Wild Wings has free public wifi, Crane Alley, I'm not so sure about.
But Crane Alley has an excellent beer selection.

--
Michael D. Stemle, Jr. <manchicken at notsosoft.net>