[Ubuntu Chicago] next meeting

RJ Marsan rjmarsan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 22:12:06 BST 2007

I was thinking we'd meet at the same Buffalo Wild Wings as before, in
Elmhurst (yeah yeah. its also easier because i live 3 blocks from there.).
It does seem fitting because our first meeting was there.  Any thoughts?
And yeah, Jason, thats just the kind of people Ubuntu needs, people to
spread the good word :D
Anyways lets get the email list up and about again, you guys should be
finally getting into your school routine by now.

--RJ