[Ubuntu Chicago] brainstorming help!?

Richard A. Johnson nixternal at kubuntu.org
Tue Oct 30 00:04:58 GMT 2007

On Saturday 27 October 2007, George Lesica wrote:
| i have no fancy contacts because i'm not important / cool. i'd be
| willing to help out at some sort of installfest though, provided it
| was at a time when i could conveniently make the trek to chicago.

It would be about time you make the trek up here, but we gotta make sure what
we plan on rocks. I would hate for you to show up and it is just a bunch of
beer drinking and pizza eating. If you did show up, that would mean less
pizza and beer for me :)

| other than that i'm pretty worthless... maybe some sort of publicity
| thing? get a big ubuntu balloon/poster/mechanical killing machine and
| go stand in a very public place giving discs out? i dunno.

No such thing as useless if you ask me. Punching the guy next to you in church
and then slapping him with an Ubuntu CD works for me :)

--
Richard A. Johnson
nixternal at kubuntu.org
GPG Key: 0x2E2C0124